As business owners and freelancers, we appreciate the complexities of finding and working with one another.
For business owners, it's hard to find talent. For freelancers, it's difficult to find clients.
If you've been a freelancer for any amount of time, you understand the importance of solving this problem.
Help us continue to build that solution.
As a team member in an early-stage company, you'll have the freedom, flexibility, and responsibility of working on all aspects of a full-scale web application.
We're hiring front-end and back-end Ruby on Rails developers.
- Develop new features for the AwesomeWeb app.
- Maintain and enhance existing functionality.
- Take ownership of key components ensuring that they meet the needs of the business.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Product Manager.
- Maintain server and deployment.
Skills and Requirements
- A minimum commercial experience of 4 years with Web Development.
- A minimum commercial experience of 2 years with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with writing testing.
- Experience with Apache Solr.
- Experience with administrating a Rails application in a PaaS environment (Heroku).
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with:
- Subject line: I'm an awesome Ruby on Rails developer.
- What is your favorite Ruby on Rails website? Why?
- Why are you excited to work on AwesomeWeb?
- What makes you a good fit?
- Attach your most updated CV.
- Link to examples of live work.
- Link to your open source contributions.
- Link to your GitHub account.
- Attach a file with an example of your code.
- Add any other relevant links.